GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

GNS is a big lession for all of us.GOV policies can change a...

1. 1,185 Posts.
    GNS is a big lession for all of us.

GOV policies can change a hundred million revenue to rubble.

I do not understand the whole policies.

GOV now will spend 100 millions to help contractors and other people effected by its decisions. The whole area may become ghost towns. What people will do after this?

Why don't GOV just leave GNS alone and spend that money to build public infrastructure for TAS?

The consequences will not stop here. Thousand of unemployed youths will be a nightmare for everyone.

Eco-Tourism will be the last business in TAS. Who will travel to TAS for that Eco-Tourism? Few people only.

The best solution for TAS is to build HUGE REFUGEE CAMPS. That will make LEFT politicians and Green to be very happy. However, I am not sure whether or not their families and their children would like to stay there.

We have to face our reality that GNS will go under $0.1. I lost my Camry for this stupid GOV policies.

what do I learn from here? I will not buy shares of any Australian listed company doing business in TASMANIA and VIETNAM. None of them can get out without a hugh black hole in their balance sheets.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.