BOC 6.25% 51.0¢ bougainville copper limited

Sovereign Risk, page-2

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I have zero intention of picking up these shares.

And in fairness, I have been pretty spot on so far. Started calling a sell above 60c. My statements about the tenement (ie, not standing as it currently sits) looks like it will come true. I made these comments before any of the reports came out suggesting the same.

So, call it what you will. I am posting on this forum coz I know Bougainville better than most. I have done business there, the first downstream processing since the war. Those who followed what I said would be way better off than those that thumb up your comment and continue to hold without real knowledge of how PNG works.

Tell me, if the Panguna tenement is purchase by the PNG gov and put into their soverign wealth fund, how much do you reckon they'll pay for this? To suggest something significantly more than nothing is not taking into account the OK Tedi expropriation and the fact that Bougainvillians dont even believe BCL have any rights. Why would PNG pay BCL much more than nothing (may be the tax credits)? There is no incentive for them to do so.

You should be listening to me rather than gripping onto hope that you'll see a return larger than liquid assets - short term liabilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.