ADT 13.0% $2.96 adriatic metals plc

Read all the similar Serb Bosnian "threats & break-up "...

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Read all the similar Serb Bosnian "threats & break-up " statements, by Dodic, over the last 10 years- contained in the first post here.
    The outcome will, almost certainly, be the same ie no break-up, & a peaceful status quo will prevail.
    Crucially, the Serbian govt. is not supporting Dodic, or a break-up of Bosnia.

Most in the Bosnian Serbian enclave are very aware that any attempted break-away would result in massive & immediate Western sanctions- thus crippling economically the enclave (&, also, ADT's mine at Vares is not located in the enclave).

Most importantly, there are no legal provisions that would allow a break-up, thus thwarting Dodic.
    See below, from your link, that was dated 11.12.21, after Dodic's threats.

"Other officials in the country, including the Bosniak and Croat members of the presidency, Šefik Džaferović and Željko Komšić, have called on the US and the European Union to crack down on Dodik and his associates.

The international community reacted after the session, with representatives of Western governments expressing concern over the move which could potentially weaken Bosnia's central authority.

A system of checks and balances, however, will most likely see the proposed laws rejected, either by the upper house of the entity parliament or the state Constitutional Court".

I will buy more ADT, on any weakness.
    We know the Funds etc. valued ADT @$2.80 at least, in the strong CR take-up. Rick Rule stated recently Vares is an almost Tier 1 asset, giving it one of his highest Ratings.

Last edited by Montalbano: 13/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
0.340(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $830.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.99 $2.76 $3.328M 1.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4865 $2.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.96 4617 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.