IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi Db Did they maintain the well bore was still in good...

1. 6,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Hi Db

Did they maintain the well bore was still in good condition... Which I believed at the time and defended it.. I only doubted it later on. And argued at the time that they should secure the sample first before drilling deeper.... All academic now. remember arguing the point with kg.

Prospectus..... They didn't offer one to the sophs then raised 15m no protection for them . Then December 31st happens.....
    Then a cleansing notice , only then when back in the black did they do an entitlement offer for retail. I was out so had no entitlement nor interest in reading it and still haven't. The point is the timing of events enabled them to conceal the funding black hole till the quarterly Imo.
    Which only came to light after the ri closed. That's why the ri prospectus was issued after the soph Cr closed Imo. That's my point, not what was in it. Don't believe I'm wrong about that?
    All in the past,
    The issues going forward Imo are trust and funding and sr. Mostly funding.
    Always enjoy your posts db and accept I'm working on recollections and was too slow to work things out. but I think you are misunderstanding my point about the prospectus?
    Cheers mate tc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $236.4K 3.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131058 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 397161 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 1224059
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.