IVZ 2.94% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Sovereign Wealth Fund of Zimbabwe (Mutapa Investment Fund, page-94

1. 6,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Hi db
    I didn't receive a prospectus , didnt read it as I was out and no intention of taking part.
    They raised the money from sophs first because they don't get a prospectus by virtue of their soph status...with their 15m they were back in the black and could then go to retail... That's why I believe it happened in that order.
    Neither I nor they mentioned overpressure , they mentioned high pressure, I not they mentioned upping mudweight in response. Didn't work it out quick enough granted , I believed it was not an issue at the time as they didn't mention it.
    Believed, past tense...that I now believe was a mistake....
    Only all came to light later on.

Lower angwa..... The primary objective of the well was sample retrieval... So Imo they should have secured that before drilling on into the lower angwa where Mk1 /st1 never went, they were no longer appraising that found previously but were now exploring sans sample ... It went badly wrong. Maybe the upper angwa didn't look great IDK. All in the past
    And here we are.
    Not after falling out with you db, you are an honest poster to a fault sometimes.
    But questions need to be asked... Poro perm? Have we had Swc analysis yet? Are they going to deepen prior to flow test..
    The price is beginning to reflect the events...
    Cheers tc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $104.1K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191400 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 426161 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 458792
Last updated 15.46pm 10/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.