LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

sow26 will it will out again, page-78

1. 22,593 Posts.
    Updated game on day chart.

imo The cautionary tippy toeing appeared way back 07/08Jan, that was the first SOW26bar. All appeared fine after it appeared to test within, but surprisingly another SOW26 appeared the very next bar/s, that was 15/16Jan, way too close and since then can anyone count or spot a bullish bar.... NO. Having two of these 'SOW' so close together was a warning, had to then tread carefully and await for either bullish/bearish action to appear within, and especially not to break the SOW lows, bad bad, 28Jan did just that for starters. Being on the watch for either the bullish/bearish signs would give us the confirmer as to the makeup of the HV in these bars, that being either supply or absorption. Well the answer was quite clear and the amount of bearish bars they gave us to count was almost overwhelming, plus throw in the negative divergence so no one that understands our jargon will be at all surprised that this was, imo, a long staged supply setup by the pro money. A few took the cautionary route and went shopping for extra clothing, but unfortunately I guess for some they are still tripping over their tangled shoelaces.

Now what, well game on once again. Good sized volume on that down bar, closed in the middle with an ultra wide spread, same old routine one will follow and await (with no rush) for the confirming, either, no supply, test, or any other bullish form. Oh btw I guess can remove that trend channel, it appears the uptrend is dead for the moment, at best it will be range bound and no further big SOW appear ?

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.