CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

I don't mean to double post as I know thats frowned upon, but I...

1. 100 Posts.
    I don't mean to double post as I know thats frowned upon, but I believe my response is better suited to this thread :) I do love reading what you guys have to say. So feel free to crush my spirit and build me up again with useful criticism!

Hey Guys. First time poster, LONG time holder.

Its my personal belief that, good or bad, the announcements on CSG/UCT don't mean much to the market right now. I only say this based on evidence. The way the market has reacted to the coal and gas findings to date with CTP is indicative of their attitude. They simply do not care, and possibly have been holding with the possibility of wishful thinking of an unexpected oil strike or something similar.

Take a look at CNX. They are the leaders and pioneers of the technology for UCG, yet they aren't exactly flying high either. The market simply is looking for conventional plays, as the fear and dissolution of the last 2 years has left investors looking for things they understand. UCG and CSG have a long way to go in so far as knowledge for the masses. There are not enough "Camdenbobs" or "ColourOFMoneys" who seem to have a good grasp of the fundamentals of the resource. More people simply want to see a Texas style imagery of a spurting black gold oil well.

I am by no means lambasting the average investor. I am merely trying to explain the current situation. The stock has "potential" but the potential we speak of, versus the potential others speak of varies dramatically.

As everyone has said, Phase Two drilling of more conventional targets such as Helium and Oil will give the share price the boost we've seen in other companies whom we desire to emulate. I don't see the situation as dire at all, because there IS value, whether the wider market sees it or not. Eventually it will be difficult to ignore, and the company will take off.

The greatest fear lies with investors who simply have too large a holding of CTPOA to dispose of before Jun30 as the volume is as thin as Donald Trump's real hair. JH seems to think a strike in conventional play will resurrect the OA's into the money, and I would tend to agree. It leads me to believe that April and May will be "hell-for-leather" months whereby we can make a valid attempt at getting conventional targets drilled and results posted.

Its possible the OA's need hours not days to reach in the money status, so really we do have time, but I do underline the fear of the investors and those who feel time is running out.

Long Term people. That?s about as close as a guarantee as you will get. Short term is ALWAYS risky.

Happy posting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.