CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

sp action for 1st week of feb, page-40

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The last few days have been difficult across the board and I for one am glad that we didn't get a major ann as it would have made little difference to the SP. My own target for the SP is I believe fairly modest and is in three stages
    Stage 1 is an SP of around 20cents at the completion of phase 1. Stage 2 is quite different as it involves drilling for oil and helium which is known to be present in the drilling location from previous non related (to CTP) to current exploration and if found in sufficient quantities will more than repay my faith of the last 2 years as a shareholder. At this point I hope and expect an SP of 30-40cents which although at todays SP seems a dream I believe that traders will push the price up to these levels with just a sniff of helium. Should we find helium or oil in commercial quantities the Sp is likely to rise significantly above this in stage 3 as the traders become more involved, These are just my thoughts and CTP is by far my largest holding although modest by comparison to others on this thread. I don't post often and will probably be shot down in flames but feel 2010 will be our year. Agree or not it doesn't matter I just wish all posters good luck with this speccie.
    ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.575K 72.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 282036 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.