CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

sp action for the week ending 18 dec 09

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Just when I thought that another week of Groundhog Days would be on the cards, a minor skirmish or two erupted this morning. A dump of what would normally be a very insignificant amount, at a measly two hundred thousand units into 15c was observed. Leading straight into a smaller dump into 14.5c. No big deal usually for CTP trading, but with the volume quite minute of late, I actually noticed it. The other skirmish that has ensued today is with one of the self-professed natives getting very restless revealing his or her gut on a public forum, in no uncertain terms. Do I detect that a few in the CTP Army may be needing some down time to stave off possible fits of madness?

Even with spudding well under way, it seems holders are chosing to hold on to their shares and bidders are chosing to hold firm on their bid prices.

It is quite obvious that without news we will probably just ever so slowly, on very low volume float southwards over the week. However, a commrade announced that last week he spoke to JH and an anny should be released early this week. I believe it will need to be a pretty big one to get us out of Groundhog Mode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.