SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

What on earth has the SSN thread turned into? From what I hear...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    What on earth has the SSN thread turned into? From what I hear it seems many people are peeved at having missed the boat, and so want to rock it hard enough to get on before it's over, so to speak. Now, what will the Nervous Nellies do next?

Fair warning: this particular thread is designed to track the SP movement in the week leading up to the Niobrara land sale, as the heading implies. Thus, it is a SP speculation thread. I realise that my commentary last week ruffled a few feathers. So for many this thread won't be pretty at all times. I'll make it clear that this week I would like to trade this stock to make money, should the chance present itself. I will be posting my honest thoughts on where I think the SP will head in the very immediate future. Anyone with a weak stomach would probably be best served to not frequent this thread. If that means I end up posting to myself, so be it. I would love to hear opinions from others as to which way the SP will go at any particular time (and why). My aim as it stands now is to buy trading parcels from tomorrow, after gathering more info on how it trades today. I aim to stay out of trading today, but that may change if it is sold off early.

After it was so heavily bought into friday's close, I expect some selling pressure to materialise before noon today. Nervous Nellies should be the target of the big guys. Particularily the ones that bought up form 6.4-6.6 on friday. All IMHO only.

Disclaimer; I have held and rated SSN a buy all the way from 1.5c. Worst sentiment I ever held was a hold briefly right after the Ripsaw duster. Anyone rating me as a downramper should get his/her head checked. I am a Samsonite, and been in from earlier than most of you.

Warning: I believe there are some pretty big forces in SSN ATM. Trading it is high risk, bust high risk often means high reward. Trade at your own risk for reward/peril.

GL all Samsonites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.