ATG 0.00% 36.5¢ articore group limited

SP ACTION POST THE EARNINGS CALL NEXT WEEK, page-29

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Team,

Been a bit quiet on this thread and watching and reading a few comments thought I would put my two cents.

1. I don't think you can fully rely on the Data from Alexa will directly coincide with the sales of RBL( It could be right Tuesday will show us this).

2. Comparing RBL to Kogan, these are both two completely different companies, and a lot of firms have already said Kogan was way to overvalued.

3. Traditional the Chrissy period for RBL has usually been pretty decent, with the recent boom in e-commerce. I am pretty excited to see if this momentum has continued.

4. RBL is always super conservative with announcements forecast ect. I fully agree with this, however the year when they had issues with the Google algorithm, there was an announcement to make investors fully aware of this. This actually caused the share to drop about 40 percent. What is my point ? If there were any real major issues in the company right now, I think we would already have been told this.

5. I think sometimes people forgot, this company only just under a year ago went down to around 50 cents. If you have been a long term investor a few percentage drop here and there is nothing when you look at the overall picture. 07-04-2020 Share price closes at 49 cents. 12-02-2021 Share price has closed at $ 6.32 a share. During this enormous climb there has been plenty of dips and climbs.

7. Competitors in any market whatever that may be is inevitable. Just look at buy now pay later it started off with a a few companies now there are heaps. We had taxis then Uber came along and now we have that many different ride share companies it's insane. If you trust in the management of the company, competition should be be anything to worry about. ( If someone has a good idea that makes money, you bet cha people will try and make their own.)

6. With this new CEO and the momentum of this company, I'm still excited to see how much more RBL can grow.

Of course this next report may not be as great as we like, but overall I still think this company has a lot to give. Good luck team let's hope the 16th brings some great news .

Cranksta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $113.3K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 1106856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.