CTP 1.89% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

sp action this week, page-74

1. 699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    C O M,
    I think you are proobably right in that the stock has stagnated a bit, I think a victim of the times.
    The market in general has almost stopped and kind of gone sideways , good news one day and bad the next.
    Certain stocks also have an aura about them, I think this has almost become a populist stock, people have expected so much so quickly, and it hasnt eventuated. It's so hard to compare stocks that have gone bunter in 2 days, generally its because there has been a quality find with quantity of whatever ,and it's been unexpected. Sandfire and Extract and Methanol to name a few.
    How does one value CTP ? I mean , 'how long is a piece of string'.The market values it at about 15 to 16 cents and it usually gets it right in the long run , and sometimes wrong in a raging bull market ie: Dot Com or Posieden days.
    I feel this will probably move up once all this BG ,JV rubbish is out of the way and some of the drilling results come through. Gas isnt a one way ticket to instant riches , its long term. I can understand the frustration ,as I am in the same boat, so much money tied up with so little to show for it. Have been so close to pulling the plug myself many times and still think that way.
    Perhaps a very steady slow climb , similar to Pan Australian is on the cards early next year.
    Have enjoyed your posts
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.