FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

SP action today, page-44

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I think institutional support is getting very close. I hardly think they were going to buy into FAR using other peoples money without a little more assurance. I was a little surprised when Farjoy spent at least some of their funds getting in at 14 cents. Yeah, I know the story they put out was pretty compelling but different investors have quite different time horizons and goals.

Re the professional investors: Once they smell a potential takeover possibility I reckon they will be full of enthusiasm. A successful third well, maybe even a forth on the cards, commerciality confirmation likely to happen reasonably soon (with a bit of luck) all lends itself to interest from other companies.

You are also correct regarding cashflow. A majority of fund managers/institutional investors have strict criteria when choosing where to invest. Let's face it, FAR is unlikely to produce a dividend any time soon!

FAR is still a speculative growth stock although the risk is diminishing by the day however that is not to say the risk has gone completely just yet.

We shall see what management has to say next week and how well they market the news. Best of luck..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.