APX 3.03% 48.0¢ appen limited

look I understand some natural conservatism given the doom and...

1. 2,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    look I understand some natural conservatism given the doom and glom globally and US tech stocks having run so hard etc.

but have a look around. how many companies have the APX cash/debt position, and consistent growth of revenue/earnings/profit ? If we hit guidance, we are currently sitting at a p/e of 20 - is that really going to hold? There are sexy tech and medtech stocks trading at p/e 50 that don't have our track record of growth.

p/e of 30 is conservative in my mind given our track record and the market we operate in, which makes this a $1.8b+ company no problem by the time earnings announced early next year.

the beauty of compound growth is even 30% ebitda growth on say 60m gives us $80m in CY 2019 - so put a forward p/e on it and we go closer to $25. Any more acquisitions, or growth more in line with our history of 50% and we are blowing past $20 comfortably next year IMHO

Sure, there will be troughs because someone announces a probe into facebook or iPhone sales down, but this is noise pure and simple. A 2% move on the NASDAQ is translating to a 5% move on APX is my observation. Which is ridiculous when you consider the main reason for conservative growth forecasts by us companies is a strong dollar. Their headwind is our tailwind...

Big tech is pouring cash into new growth opportunities, which is where we sit. Bring it on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $106.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.0¢ $676.8K 1.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42063 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 35424 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.