FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

SP activity, page-213

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    I'm really wondering why everyone his so frantic with the SP. Get you shares, sit and wait, good things will come. This is a medium sized, high-tech machine builder. They communicate what they are planning to do as much as they required to and give a s... about the rest.

I'm rather happy that it is quiet about FBR because then i know, everyone is working hard to make the technology even better. They simply do not have to care about PR, user acquisition costs, media visibility like all the other silicon valley bullshit app startups which are pumped with cash and no real value behind it. Thankfully the OEM market simply does not work like that. They have their contacts, they know whom they have adress to to get this thing running. All the media exposure everyone is begging for is just annoying waste of time for such a company.

So relax, have a beer and let them do their thing, the market ist already waiting. Germany is mainly build with bricks and no one wants to work in that field anymore. So who will build the houses? If i had some more spare money left, i would buy now more than ever...
    Last edited by Weitwinkel: 03/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.