FBR 4.35% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

SP activity, page-246

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yes you could have multiple tripods and an election system (like lots of modern electrical systems nowadays), they could also be calibrated manually, the build process couldn't restart from the beginning as bricks have been glued. I am pretty confident they have thought about truck vibration. You can place sensors on the concrete and part built structure as well plus there is always a tolerance, always atomic level inaccuracies in most processes.

My concern is on page 33 of the report: going concern: My interpretation of what they are saying is that we will need a capital raising AND R&D refunds just to get 2 robots commercial. That may mean CR caused dilution in add addition to CR needed run many more machines. The second category of CR needs may not dilute as it would create economies of scale (diluting sunk investment and reducing fixed costs average per machine). Then you have to factor in work on capitalising improvements/verticals, new markets/other uses for the Hadrians (such as laying panthers or removable concrete moulding bricks, retaining walls(i.e. highway cutting construction etc), landscaping truck loading etc) and other uses for DST. All this needs capital but might create higher rate of return on overall capital. The going concern forecast seems to suggest only 2 robots in operation in the near future = is that enough for $100m company?
    Last edited by jackAJA: 04/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.4¢ $681.0K 14.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 460676 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 24000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.