FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Ok, i am in the red like most of us here, and i have been...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ok, i am in the red like most of us here, and i have been reading away at all the comments, and yes no action on any front has meant that the thread, which i do love and read dauily by the way has resulted in chatting about anything we can find that is vaguely related to FBR.
    Lets step back and have a think for a second.

Mike on the road trip stated that there was so much more he wanted to tell us but could not, this surely means something is coming up i hope, otherwise why would he say anything, knowing that if he has lied, or mislead us, it would not be looked upon very well at all?

Someone has advised the Pivacs, on how much to raise in the last CR and when, so i think that the amount that was asked in the last CR was definitley strategic, otherwise they would have asked for more to ensure cash flow for longer, happy if others have another opinion.

My gut tells me that a few announcements are due soon, as of course the cash burn and the outdoor builds are both very touchy topics that will need to be addressed sooner rather than later. Surely the Pivacs and the management and all the 100 + staff would be aware of timelines etc and when the money is going to run out.

The expo 2020 should we make it, will be massive, Dubai have practically built another city to accomodate for the event, and the exposure there has to count for something.

I am not happy with the SP, nor the way the milestones have been met, and would have a hundred questions to ask the Pivacs if given the chance, i am hoping that announcements soon will ease us all, and at the sametime project a clear path forward for what FBR have in store for the coming year and years.

NO AFL comments from me here, as I am an Arsenal supporter and a Victorian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $10.08K 404.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2542433 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2108303 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 314724
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.