CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

sp after ex-div, page-62

1. 49 Posts.
    Profeeder you obviusly don't get it ! You have obviously misinterpreted or my post in which you said I agree with Oges, who in part is correct!

Oges stated

"the ex dividend date occurs four business days before the record date, to be eligible to the dividend a shareholder must purchase the shares before the ex date"

I stated this is correct ! But I also added you must hold the shares until after the record date, The record date as its name suggests is to record who is the registered holder and as such entitled to the dividend.

And if you still don't get that! Then I think you had better go back to pre-school, Oh and by the way did you even bother to check the link to the asx video I had posted earlier ? I doubt it, otherwise you really need some help.

For one last try to educate the uneducated, ignorant or just plain stupid! Below is an excerpt from the asx website and also the link:

Record date
    The Record Date is 5.00pm on the date a company closes its share register to to determine which shareholders are entitled to receive the current dividend. It is the date where all changes to registration details must be finalised.

Ex dividend date
    The ex dividend date occurs four business days before the company's Record Date. To be entitled to a dividend a shareholder must have purchased the shares before the ex dividend date. If you purchase shares on or after that date, the previous owner of the shares (and not you) is entitled to the dividend.

http://www.asx.com.au/research/dividends/process.htm

Also below is the video link I provided in an earlier post!

http://www.asx.com.au/programs/vignettes/lesson2part3.html

Profeeder get your facts right next time before you post surely this puts an end to it? But with the level of intelligence from some the posters on this thread I doubt it !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.