CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

if the upside is as huge as a lot of people seem to believe...

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    if the upside is as huge as a lot of people seem to believe Bacchus I'd gladly miss the first 10c/20c of profit and get on later if I had a little more certainty and transparency. So maybe waiting for clear cut news is the go even if it gaps up. There will be heroes trying to pick the bottom but it's dangerous averaging down. This company is too hard to get my head around and always has been which is why I sold and I don't consider myself completely stupid....claw backs and complex funding arrangements? The market likes simple stories in troubled times. Uncertainty in this market is a killer for sentiment even before considering sovereign risk (which may be moot, it has been a factor all along but perhaps exacerbated in a bear market as people become more risk averse).

If much of the communication by the company is via email to some shareholders (is this correct or not?) this is counterproductive for the share price since it fuels fears and doubts. Better to keep everything in official ASX releases and try to keep a more level playing field, or at least the perception of a level playing field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.