GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi WhiskyBowtie West does look promising "on paper" but there...

1. 846 Posts.
    Hi Whisky

Bowtie West does look promising "on paper" but there are weeks of drilling left and testing will take months if SRH-1 is anything to go by + it is not a foregone conclusion that there is black gold or gas down there, this is essentially a wildcat "in my books from what I understand"

SRH-1: I believe this is the 17th day since the last PB update where SRH-1 was still being tested. I cant help but wonder if there is a wireline unit parked over the well possibly a crane or maybe even a small rig while this testing continues?

SRH-2: 17 Days ago it was being readied for testing... is it ready and waiting on 3rd party or still being readied?
    (Fair enough no need to Ann until testing begins)

SRH-3: 17 Days ago it was unloading frac fluids and producing earlier than expected... (Ann Here Is Expected or am I just handing my hard earned money over in blind faith?) "Just asking" :)

SRH-4: 17 Days since Ann about testing Deep Strawn Formation... How are they testing? Is there a wireline unit parked over the well, a crane or rig pulling tubing and changing out pumps and production strings?

Heres whats on my mind.... There were good oil shows and flow rates early but... are they able to keep these wells flowing or are they essentially just popping farts where the formation, gas locking and other problems are making them more expensive to keep flowing than they are giving back.

How much money is going into these wells with all the testing, pump and down production tool configuration changing????

Just my thoughts, testing isn't free, neither is machinery.

I do agree with doing as much testing as possible in the early stages to save money later, but to me there is a fairly sizeable lack of info being Anned to us little guys.

Feeling like a white knuckle passenger at the moment. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.