CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Vorzaw & Alpro many tanks 4 ur opinions. tha fact that u both...

1. 945 Posts.
    Vorzaw & Alpro

many tanks 4 ur opinions. tha fact that u both hold & r prepared 2 pay me dat creedence speeks volumes. so many others on 'ere wanna attack me 'cos i post tha tings they try not 2 tink about. let me tell dem- ignoring a problem dun make it go away! the big gorilla bg is a pretty big problem atm!

Botchee said

"Why are there so many agrevated people telling Zlato they are not happy with his posting style. He is obviously getting under some skins,and keen to continue in his ambivilent way, it is easy .....you have the choice to not read what he has to say"

glad some1 pointed out tha obvious 2 tha sheep! perhaps the sheep r perplexed as on 1 hand they wanna keep reading posts saying "our sp will be $50 within a year", but their conscious forces 'em 2 read doses of reality, such as tha opening post in dis thread.

as a result, all they can do is whinge collectively when the truth gets in tha way of tha $50 sp fantasy. they den conclude dat tha best thig 2 do is 2 shoot tha messenger! a message 4 u all-iggy me!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $977 19.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 230082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.