WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

and that's my whole point - it's not "business as...

1. 8,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2833
    and that's my whole point - it's not "business as usual".

"business as usual" for an ASX listed company, is not one where there is a "proposal" to make a t/o offer at double the market SP, it is not one where the market is left wondering indefinately as to "will they or won't they", its not one where mgt time is redirected towards answering myriads of questions and supplying old documentation, its not one where the emplyees don't know who the heck they will be working for next week, or even if they will have a job.

we are all in a vacuum - even WCL.

that article I posted the other day from The Australian said it all.

In UK it seems the"Proposer" is held to a time limit. If they don't lodge a bid in 1 mth (?), then they cannot come back with a bid for 6 mths (?)

and the problem we have here, is that no time frame was given to LNG, and they appear to be sitting back waiting to take advantgae of the movement in the SP.

"well whats the answer?" - put up or p-off imho.
    let the SP drop to a "no deal" level - then we just get on with business.

the Directors have done their duty and given LNG an opportunity to lodge a bid - now its time to get back to business, and let the market for WCL shares settle at a level based on a fully informed market. Not one toyed with by the "puppeteer"!

cheers
    Jan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.