EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I've watched enthusiastic posters come and go on the EDE and TAS...

1. 17,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004

I've watched enthusiastic posters come and go on the EDE and TAS boards over the years. Saying exactly what you are saying now. So far very few have been correct with their forecasts. The much maligned Rolling has so far been the closest. That doesn't mean he is right either. All I do now is trade the relative values as I see them day by day.

I do not doubt the ability of the product. I have reservations about management and the company structure and the ability of management to bring the company to a point of profitability. That is the end game, a dividend for shareholders as opposed to relying on additional shareholders funds to stay alive.
    Maybe, as I have said in the past, Edencrete is so good that it will succeed despite the company failings. I don't claim to always be right. I don't have a lot of faith in the way the ASX operates either so I only dabble in Spec stocks. When EDE is no longer a spec stock with some prospect I will move on. I would have moved on years ago had it not been a good one to trade. Remember that a stock that is a good one to trade for a profit is usually a bad one for come and go investors. For one to profit another must lose. The losers usually come from investors lured in by a variety of things, enthusiastic posters and company announcements especially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.4K 762.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 201993899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8245410 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.