NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Dear ConnerEx, Thank you for sharing your thoughts, which are...

1. 32 Posts.
    Dear ConnerEx,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, which are very useful as always. As you might imagine, your insights are weighed heavily (also b/c of your large $ exposure) by many, including by me and other Nuhearians.

I have been downloading (3-day delayed) broker data and since CR (18/7 - 19/7/2017):
    Morgan Stanley sold 6.7 million shares
    Citi Global sold 6.6 million shares
    Credit Suisse sold 4.6 million shares
    Deutsche Securities sold 4.0 million shares
    Bell Potters Securities sold 2.7 million shares
    Paterson Securities sold 1.2 million shares
    Wilson HTM sold 0.6 million shares
    for a total of 26.4 million shares since 20/7/2017. Do you know who participated in CR? As far as I can tell most of these brokers represent client nominees (except maybe for Credit Suisse, which seems to have its own rogue and inexplicable agenda).

The buy side consists mainly of retailers: though CommSec 17 million shares were bought and through Euro Securities another 10.6 million since 20/7/2017 (again, as far as I can tell, representing individual nominees).

I don't have nearly have your level of astuteness when it comes to trading (quite the opposite probably) nor do I have a comparable holding (although I hold a fair amount: >5M). In my view, this recent decline is completely irrelevant for the longer term prospects. Over the next year, Nuheara will sell a certain number of IQbuds worldwide and that sales number is totally independent of what today's SP is and who the SHs are.

Nonetheless, I am quite curious why and how the SP is manipulated. Call it an academic interest. I'd like to solve the puzzle of the recent decline, not because it worries me, but b/c I'm interested in the extent to which the ASX can be short-term manipulated and how much ASIC is willing to accept from institutional traders.

I'd very much appreciate your thoughts. And, as I said, so would the entire Nuhearian group!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.