NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Good to hear from you Duds. Over the flu I trust? No doubt the...

1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Good to hear from you Duds. Over the flu I trust?

No doubt the markets are manipulated, and those who persist with the refuting really do need to catch up a bit, IMO.

Every intent of an algo surely is to encourage a SP's movement in a particular direction. Some measure the number of these trades currently at around 70% of total across the world's bourses. Clearly their volumes are not at 70% tho, as it is simply a tool to attempt to invent a SP situation that might be taken advantage of with bigger coin. Or, it may just be the algo itself, setup there to make its 'bits n bobs'.
    Or something else, equally as annoying and sinister.
    Who knows? Not me, not you, and not BK.

And in my mind, that is manipulation.
    And, in my mind, a good portion of that is done with tools giving advantage(s) few of us have.

I am certainly not suggesting all SP movement is driven or governed this way. I don't follow the course of sales here closely enough to make an educated guess on what is driving the up and down, but most of the commentary around it sounds plausible.

Back to the article... Clearly written by someone who also contributes to 'info-wars', but to dismiss it out of hand is somwhat foolhardy, IMO.

Anyway, happy to call around here bottom Duds, and I will be putting my money where my mouth is when our TA validates that to me.

GLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.