NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

A lot of holders complained about not ga Ming access to the...

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    A lot of holders complained about not ga Ming access to the recent CR. Well, now you have your chance.

As for releasing news, you have to remember that there are always two sides to the deal. I can tell you from experience, releasing news to ASX requires a lot of detail as ASX themselves try to qualify details if they think the public will need/want to know. So if we've finliased a deal for xyz, we need the counter party to be OK with us making the announcement. And it's not always as straightforward as you may think.

The news will be announced when it's good and ready.

The moral of the story here is if you don't like what's going on, then sell your shares. If she rises back again, buy in. No one has a gun to your head. The tanking SP requires a few things, notably lots of seller and fewer buyers. I don't think distribution agreements will attract anything more than traders so what's the point of bastardising the news?

We need a new wave of investors and for the persistent selling to stop. It will find a bottom soon and the recovery will commence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.