ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

sp dicussion my 2c

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I like ARH but don't hold atm mainly because im adverse to these project which are a while away from production. That said anyone who got in at about $1 on 'that' thursday would be laughing.

I just think that with the project so far from production a ceiling will be kept on the sp. $2 to me sounds unlikely until the BFS at least. Its great that the company has started announcing more- at least compared to 6months ago. I'm certainly watching it more these days. Some progress on their other projects would be fantastic. the report listed on here shows the price target or $2- 8c of which is non-balmoral- that in itself shows how much focus is on the magnetite, although the idea of diversifying is nice. If only these guys had a little bit of haemitite the market would love em.

These magnetite projects i think will be successful but I dont think the market will rate them highly (to their full potential) until one actually gets up and is seen to be fulfilling its promise. FMG moving into mag is an extremely good sign I must say though.

To me someone like AGO (sorry but this isn't a ramp) is more attractive because they have some haemitite ready to ship late next year and therefore fund production of their magnetite deposit- about 800mill.

If you're happy to hold ARH for 3-5 yrs, great, it might be $5 by then. But I held ARH with the same anticipation for a short term re-rating when iron ore stocks took off 6mths ago and it didn't (because haemitite producers is where the love was). So for now i watch from the sidelines. But its good to see the same posters here- your patience will be rewarded, just a matter of when.

cheers

My ramp: Go for quality coal stocks who are expanding producers (RSP WHC etc) or near term. Expect a re-rating in the next 6months. If you want a spec i think COK has had its run but if BWN successfully takes over RCI its a go'er

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.