SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Sp direction?

1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Just some thoughts on were sp will venture? Seems like slr is floating around mid 40"s 44-48 cents. I would think slr is a bargain price at these levels and next spike in pog above the 1320 level will send this back to the high 50"s... Iv been looking at a lot of Goldie's last few days as the markets have been heavily bought I expect some big sell days ahead across the global fin markets... Resulting in some love for the Goldie's and pog Slr has barely doubled off it's low of 31 cents sure it hit 60 but it's drifted back way too much in my opinion and now it's over done on slr... Most of the decent Goldie's have held nicely or continued to rise yet slr has drifted... IMO slr is good buying at these levels and as I hold as a long termer I also trade parcels of slr and will be looking at buying some today... Anyways just thought I would get some convo happening so we can feed off each other... Would be awesome if someone would do a chart... I'll wait and see if produces a higher low compared to it's recent 42 cents.. Good luck all.. Dyor!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.