VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

I call it as I see it Raider, whether positive or negative and...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    I call it as I see it Raider, whether positive or negative and irrespective of baiting will continue to do so. Right now I see massive selling pressure growing once more against positive reassurance from Chris Darby. It doesn't help that the company communicates so poorly with the ASX. Fine if you can call 7 times over 3 days, wait 10 minutes on calls and finally talk with Chris. Otherwise, you would be seeing the regulatory approval delayed without the market being told. A 7 day delay absolutely should have been reported to the market and it wasn't. It's fine for the company to talk about 'jumping at shadows' but they are not doing nearly enough to protect the SP (and our anxiety levels) by their failure to report to the ASX in a timely manner. Investors have every right to question the company's statements in the light of their delays and poor communication. Equally, positives need to be reported but that doesn't mean that I have joined the 'company can do no wrong club'.
    On the positive side of things I forgot to mention yesterday that Chris told me that the company is working out how to (selectively) mine the highest grade graphite, presumably the arterial mineral, in order to minimise processing low quality mineral and dirt. He indicated that this initiative will be an important factor in producing the best outcome (most profit) in the forthcoming BFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.