BMN 0.50% $1.98 bannerman energy ltd

sp direction, page-15

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Yes grizzly,
    I too was at the AGM ( for 3 years now) & I remember you discussing this with clive & nathon....

These long time mining entrepeneurs IMO have created in 3 years a world class resource & could have lost $$$ bigtime if the resource was a 'fizzer'.........So why do some newbie shareholders begrudge them their 20 % stake .
    If it wasn't for them this would not even exist!

After the BFS is out we will all see the final economics ;& if as good as I predict , takeover attempts will happen.

These directors & long term holders will not.....I repeat will not give up this resource without a strong fight.

I have been told on many occasions since day one ,that a profitable Mine will be built ...ASAP & they have been recruiting competant staff to do it properly.!!

IN between time they have plenty of $$$$ for drilling & BFS expenses ....so relax

Its well advanced compared with EXT (I'm also ext shareholder ). & bmn is well undervalued with lots more upside.

For now notice how the sp is hovering around the 62 cents which is the amount that Resource Capital funds financed the $20 million BFS . Later on this company will arrange the CAPEX ($450-ish million) ) to build the mine

cheers cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $353.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.07 $1.95 $1.456M 729.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 15350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.