EXL 25.0% 0.3¢ elixinol wellness limited

I fully understand that any analysis doesn't come with any...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I fully understand that any analysis doesn't come with any risks. I fully respect your take on this, and to some degree, I agree.

Tempering the expectation is a key here. But profitability doesn't necessarily translate to how the market views and values the SP. One company can bomb it in sales and profits, but if the other aspects like consistency in the products, quality, and the partnerships/certifications/acquisitions being made by the company is factored in, people will support.

This is true, not one to bring other stocks, but this is pretty similar to other cann/hemp/THC stocks in the register today. No news or just a promise of a good news can move the SP. Profitability is driven by business processes, SP is driven by the people's sentiments. Ideal scenario is that the business is killing it profit-wise and that the people agree and everyone buys and drives the SP to hundreds. But if the company is very profitable, the gift there will be dividends, not a raise in SP. SP is just a number that gauges how warm or cold the people are to a particular company.

But yes, I hate TA too. Hahah! Asks me to to sell when I still think I shouldn't, and tells me to buy, when I know I will be in the red. But balance that with research and sound FA, then it makes it all clear. Good analytics is when you can make use of sound analysis to give life to the numbers, charts, or graphs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.963M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.748K 939.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10378927 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10420263 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.