JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

I pray to God that you don't get to buy into JAT ever, due to...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I pray to God that you don't get to buy into JAT ever, due to the seeds of doubt and unsubstantiated claims that you three stooges have woven into the minds of nervous small investors. Trying to knock them off even entering of panic selling a growing business that will change their futures in a positive way.

Yet you want in now after all that damage, wow just another one of those then.

Shame on you guys, you are not part of the greater good of what the investment community is built on yet you are clearly responsible for the demise of many's chance to enter this race, I hope you're proud.

Apple, Microsoft and others all started in their parents sheds some believed in the vision and backed them offering their own capital to grow while others sat and watched too scared of the potential risk. Those business mopped up competitors in their path did they not. The Lion Dairy BAL news should be alarming to anyone in this sector or those with the balls to actually own shares in a dairy business not managed by the Chinese and their market relationships.

This one is out of the blocks making money and heading to 100m revenue this year, the door is closing.

Strategic Fund Pty Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.