JAT 3.57% 81.0¢ jatcorp limited

I don’t know that I have conveyed my opinion on JAT SP price...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I don’t know that I have conveyed my opinion on JAT SP price before as I was concerned it would come across as a stupid up ramp like I have seen on other shares and threads. “yeeah, on the way to a dollar baby” and comments like that annoy me, especially when there is no foundation for this and appears to be some retail trader trying to pump the SP to get out at a profit of a couple of pips short term.

I try to analyse actual fundamental value of a company compared to SP without excessive buyer sentiment and hype. As I have stated before I have been searching for a stock or stocks, no matter what the industry, that have exceptional SP price improvement potential.
    Comparing other stocks in the same industries and stage of development is part of this.

In around 2015 A2, in a similar industry, had around 650 mil shares had just achieved its first positive EBITDA. Its share price varied a bit but was around 50-60 cents. Let’s say half of this was good buyer sentiment and hype. That still leaves around 25 cents as a fundamental price then.
    JAT SP has been up at that on hype alone with no substance. IMO 25 cents is what JAT SP should be now, without any hype. This is comparable to other players in this industry at this stage of their development.

Also IMO JAT SP has been held down through varies VWAP periods over the last year or so and now again for whatever reason. It is easy to do now as anyone watching can see what happens when actual bidders buy up. IMO this has created fear and encouraged negative sentiment thoughts like “there must be something not quite right with this company etc.”

JAT SP could very well in the short term drop down to 4.5 but last time this happened it jumped straight up again within seconds to around 5 upsetting at least one HC poster whose stop loses had been hit.

IMO the algorithm in play in recent times has the VWAP set at 5. 4.9-5.1 is tolerated.

In summary you can take from this whatever you like. An insightful comment or the ravings of a paranoid lunatic. Either one could be true. Time will tell.
    GLTAH DYOR
    Last edited by CaptainSteve: 20/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $67.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $162.6K 201.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 143766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.