SRZ 0.00% 2.1¢ stellar resources limited

SP discussion, page-51

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I am bit surprised the Australian government has not placed tin on the critical mineral list which hopefully could attract possible Government funding (its on the American list ! ) e.g. Dolphin project (tungsten), Coburn (heavy minerals), etc.

It also surprises me that Mount Razorback / Grand Prize has gone to the back burner for the moment

# 158 tonnes produced in open pit between 1975-1978.

# Tailings could be recovered already assessed by ALS - Could give the initial start to the larger project ?

# Conceptual initial resource of 180-200 tonnes @ 0.8-1.0% SN , 100 metres below open pit floor (Resource & Exploration Geology). Needs a drill out to confirm this concept (limited trenching has only occurred).

# Considerable exploration potential of 3km with limited historic drill hits still to assess from 40-50 years ago (very under explored especially with modern techniques) - 7 km from Renison & same North-North West structure as Renison.

This next 6 months of drill results including forward strategy from the company could be a key driver. If we can ever get into production , the scope for expansion is a very good probability (in my belief). Patience will hopefully be rewarded ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 375000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.