IVZ 0.00% 8.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Hello everyone,I mentioned I was outta here for quite a while...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hello everyone,

I mentioned I was outta here for quite a while but couldnt help myself ha.

Well, the sp has taken a hit. Looks pretty clear in hindsight that the a CR was known, or well estimated by the big players. Also makes sense to get the biscuits cheaper if you can. They can.

It is right about now when when people are freaking out that a change begins. Not sure how, but the market has a great sense for these things. Could around this mark be a great buying opp? Dunno, but despite our clearly limited financial options, we have a large basin with gas and a country in need of reliable energy.

The zim min for energy welcomes this. Our mou is an upgrade from the last and if the well flows it looks to become material and long term. All indications show that it will flow, it seems without a doubt ivz hc readers wont be happy with any flow rate, so I will be letting that go. Despite looking like they will be favourable based on the info we have.

There is a lot to do, and this is a growing country. It will continue to need energy. As much as I am big on green energy, it will need constant and reliable energy. The population aint getting any smaller over there any time soon.

Is this a risk? You bet, but fundamentally one surely cannot look at how the basin is stacking up. Time to suck up this CR, expect more, and only when it becomes clear that the resource flows will the game change.

Doin my best to stay off hc ahhh ha!

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $50.91K 620.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.