IVZ 1.61% 6.1¢ invictus energy ltd

DB, I note your comment “SM believed there had been some market...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

DB, I note your comment “SM believed there had been some market manipulation”, I completely agree, it has certainly been rife in IVZ share trading for some time.

The scum (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) propping up the “SELL” que repeatedly with high volume fictitious SELL orders (and most times removing them by end of day), the “BOTs” continuing to pop up again and again (most of the times pulling SP down), and the down rampers (Sentiment “None” an Disclosure “Not Held”) either contradicting or confusing facts, lying, promoting/pumping other rubbish stocks (instead of IVZ), or putting doubts in shareholders minds, supposedly to scare off IVZ existing or prospective investors to sell out or not buy (for own self-interest or?).

I am disappointed SM (I hope your reading this); you know this is happening and IVZ shareholders why are we tolerating this BS; it’s so obvious.

I wouldbe interested in shareholders thoughts on how to fight back It’s time to bring these individuals to account, don’t you think!

Those who comment otherwise, or don’t think it’s not happening, are either delusional, liars and/or involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $86.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $341.6K 5.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511052 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.