AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Wow, what a performance of this MD which name I don't want to...

1. 936 Posts.
    Wow, what a performance of this MD which name I don't want to remember . I just finish reading a book call The God Dilution by Richard Dawkins. A few LSHs of this Co ( rather I call Co this entity than the other name because some posters may get upset ) should read it.All the time an excuse or either the MD has an other better offer on the table or something else but never a positive conclution of any project. There is nothing under the wing buddies only smokes. They got to raise money as they said a few month ago and a few new intrincasies like approval of the SHs of the Co that they intent to make a TO etc etc and of course more diluted the Co plus may be a new CR if I am correct.We may need a man like Forrest to move this Co forward no more no less. I remember a poster saying that everything was sweet when they have the last meeting in Perth the merge already in the pocket and everything smooth. I wonder now if they would be able to move the Co forward if ever.By the way Dr Vertigo which dictionary would you need , English to English I suggest the Oxford one is the right one or the English Spanish the Royal Spanish academy is a good one or a English French La academy francais est tres bonne or the English Russian Rusky academy of art the Moscue eta lucha St Peterburge . Bye bye now my boys up to the next dream .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.