PGC 0.00% 41.0¢ paragon care limited

My guess is there's a few reasons for the current positive...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    My guess is there's a few reasons for the current positive sentiment. There were the releases in May which were positive, there was a little run and then a slow pullback for no apparent reason other than the usual market activities.

Looking at some of the figures and information coming out of the company over the last 12 months is very encouraging I believe.
    There's the ~7m in annual cost savings, the refinancing at a much more favourable rate (prior to the May announcement saving another $575k), conclusion of vendor earnouts which have been an ongoing drag, streamlining of warehousing and inventory provisions, the introduction of the 4 pillars and potential growth in the diagnostics division.
    I also feel some of the learnings gained with the previous acquisitions will hold the company in good stead going forward. The business is now in a much better position to integrate further acquisitions should that arise in the future.

The other possibility which appears to be a priority is the reinstatement of dividends again, which I personally will welcome should the cash flow allow it. Considering the board and senior management make up ~32% of the share registry I would think our interests are aligned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $678.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $1.144M 2.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221731 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 841652 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.