FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi asf,Your own Conservative Senator Barnaby Joyce is telling...

1. 732 Posts.
    Hi asf,

Your own Conservative Senator Barnaby Joyce is telling you what I have been saying for months, and in my opinion Australians should sit up and listen to his wisdom.

China is now the worlds largest gold producer and is opening new mines every few months in a desperate quest to find rapidly depleting reserves and whilst steadfastly refusing foreign control or ownership of their own gold mines, are scouring Australia and the rest of the world to gain control of their assets with money no object, to allow them a foothold to secure ever more acquisitions knowing their own reserves will be exhausted soon.

In my opinion, it is far more about securing exploration tenements part funded by ongoing production, than shareholder value.

The concern is more about the future supply rather than the cost of supplying it.

The Global economic predicament is offering huge reward for any Government that possesses the massive financial clout over others, and singular vision, to gain an advantage in the race for the ultimate position.

America and the U.S.dollar has held that position and is now seen to be struggling,and survival of the fittest is the name of the game.

Just my opinion as always, and could be barking.

Mind you, so could Focus Minerals soon! LOL (joking)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.