CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

semantics! "stockpile" = bulldoze off the grass, next 4m can be...

1. 120 Posts.
    semantics! "stockpile" = bulldoze off the grass, next 4m can be just picked up and put on the truck. (the scoping study and numerous ANN's over the years have referred to the top 4m being, in effect, ready to scrape up and put into a "pile")

So its not actually in a "pile" yet as such, but give me a dozer and 20 mins and I could show you a "pile". Each truck can hold about 10-14 cubic metres safely and at say only a tonne per cubic metre, then each truck can hold at least 10 tonne, so 50,000 tonnes (see update 12 May 17) will mean 5000 trips to the train going to Mourilyan. I don't know how long that will take but if they had 10 trucks doing 20 trips a day each for 25 days, 50,000 tonnes can be on the train, at worst, in a "stockpile" next to the tracks before mid-November and on the sea by end Nov. Even less if each truck could take 14 cubic metres!

In terms of how long we have waited, 6 weeks = 5 minutes in equivalent attention-span !

So although they don't have a "stockpile" per se, I did actually say "at surface", which we all know means pretty easy to gather together and put into a pile. Its like a 'pile' of money.....scatter it on the bed and its just a whole lot of notes, but take a moment to gather it together and its a "pile" of money! I will take a video of my pile of money on the bed and post it on HC when QBL make it for me! (will show it scattered and then scraped into a pile and will time how long it takes to make it into a pile)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.