STX 2.27% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

sp for an uncommercial flow? , page-35

1. 5,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19988
    I have learned a lot about how the sp can go up regardless of the real value of resources. I always keep in mind that there are many other factors can push the price up despite the stock does not have the goods.

I am only looking to the technical fundamentals of the stock. I am not a gambler. The sp can go even higher I can't know that. It's up to the traders.

I gave you a lot of technical graphics here. I opened them to discussion here. Even the posters who have experience in this industry didn't reply and critised me if I was wrong.

It is said "coal are gas saturated", It is said that "the coal are Inertinite", it is said that "the coals are thermally mature, they are even at the same temperature with the ones in Napamerri Trough"!

I can't confirm these things with the technical data. That's all.

There are a lot of critical questions which I couldn't find the answers of.

The coals might be gas saturated. But how much gas saturated is the question. Then I am trying to find the ranks of the coals. They say it is mainly free gas. That would be totally a different type of resource than the Coal Seam Gas type then. The main type of gas in CSG resource is the adsorbed gas, not the absorbed (free gas). (Adsorbed gas is gas held by molecular attraction on surfaces of macerals. The percentage of adsorbed methane generally increases with increasing pressure/depth and coal rank. See www.cbmasia.ca/What-Is-CBM for more info)

I posted some information on my Post #: 10206051 and said what was the coal rank in STX's wells? STX didn't give any information about the coal rank! But people went blind eye on that post.

STX only said it's "Inertinite" but it is not the rank, it's the maceral type of the coal which means kerogen type.

I gave information about the kerogen types on my Post #: 10195401. And gave the table below. It says inertinite is type 4 kerogen with the origin of oxidized, recyled woody debris with no hydorcarbon potential! Isn't it clear enough?

I said the rank of those deep coals in Moomba-194 is meta-anthracite which is the highest rank possible for a coal seam! (It can only turn to graphite if it could be buried a little bit more).

I asked "if STX has given any information about the ranks of the coals? I couldn't see anything like that!".

How can we say that the coals of STX in Weena trough is same with STO's Meta-anthracite in Moomba area? Meta-anthracite can be generated under very high temperature and deep burial conditions as far as I know. The location of Moomba-194 is in nearly at the middle of Nappamerri trough. That area is very deep, coals are around 3000m, very high temperatures as there are also hot granites at that location under the Napamerri trough.

I don't think the coals in the Weena Trough of PEL96 has the same conditions?

I gave you the table below: The pink markings are mine. I was trying to find out the rank of STX coals. I think they are High Volatile Bituminous as I have read somewhere that they were cooked around 60 Celsius degree. It matches the vitrinite Reflection of Tinga Tingana-1 well (the next to STX's wells) which was around Ro: 0.6.

Everything is clear in my opinion. I am not going to buy STX until they prove the coals are flowing in economical rates. Btw, no one can tell me to go away if I am not going to buy STX. I have the right to write anything I like here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.095M 9.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1543383 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 613863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.