SLX 1.00% $6.05 silex systems limited

Bocky - I guess we all hold our own views on subjects (political...

1. zog
    2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    Bocky - I guess we all hold our own views on subjects (political or otherwise) and entitled to those views - this does not mean that those views cannot be challenged but I do agree that further discussion of the topic on this forum is now complete - my purpose was simply to point out that not everyone agrees with every else's "belief" (or for that matter politics). I guess another area on which we differ is when "fun" becomes "serious". In this context Moosey is a serial offender at "spruiking" ridiculous timescales for upcoming events (which are out of line with announcements and devoid of evidence to his claim); you can see from comment on this site that some readers give some credence to Moosey's "spruiking" (or hyping) - that's serious and misleading, not just "fun" . Moosey has been given the opportunity to provide evidence of his academic and practical knowledge/experience on engineer & nuclear physics and refrained from doing so; that is also his right; however we can all draw our own conclusions.

Like you I have been involved with Silex (as a shareholder) for some years (briefly in 2006/7) and since 2015 to now - I to am excited by recent events; but can do without irresponsible claims - I guess we also both have a different view of what is "absurd" - but hopefully we can agree that "up ramping" and "down ramping" are not desired - let's stick to the evidence (and state that evidence) and accept that sometimes we all make mistakes; I'm politely asking Moosey to improve his game in regard to silly (off the cuff) time scales statements and unrealistic "rabbits"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
0.060(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.433B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.98 $6.07 $5.84 $3.617M 608.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1694 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 1694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.05
  Change
0.060 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.95 $6.06 $5.84 84682
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.