IVR 2.08% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

SP Going Gangbusters, page-64

1. 2,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Enoch, your postings always contain many good thoughts and a lot of pure logic. I still believe / hope that a Gold & Silver squeeze is coming which will push us through the roof. I further think despite many contrary views that the US is short on both Gold & Silver Reserves and that they are trying to "keep a lid" on both for fear of a "panic attack" which would tip them completely over. I can recall 40+ years ago, I think that Forbes came out from the US and spoke at Monash Univ and he said a Gold rush could destroy the USA's economy. Presume I heard right but if so they have so far done a master balancing act. Can it continue?. We (IVR) however are now more broadly based with what I believe is going to be a major Copper find at Maslins and we also have Burra and the original mine area covered. If the AMG theory is correct ie: that multiple Copper ore bodies remain (at Burra) then we are in the driving seat. Some may recall Andrew saying "let them, AMG do the work" for they can't move without us. "We hold the key". Not sure which way I am betting on the Fed but IMO we are about to "set sail" in a very big way. Old Goldy can "smell it" it's so close. Still don't accept that the real "fireworks" will start until after the 20th Nov. Very surprised that only Messrs Wilson & our pal A M have decided that they want to become multi Millionaires. Apparently Dr Ransom must privately rival Twiggy in the wealth stakes. He also IMO has done an amazing job in directing us towards our forthcoming success. Sleep tight holders for it's not long now until Santa arrives. Oh what a feeling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.