FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sp growth and strong future

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Despite the decline and negativity that the CRE TO has been met with, pretty typical market reaction, the sp has probably held up fairly well, all facts considered. It has been messier than FML management no doubt aniticipated, given Stone's fumblings, but I believe we are now seeing signs of the recovery even before COB tomorrow, rising from 6.3 to 6.6 over the last week. FML have made a pretty gutsy decision to proceed with the TO, but when we overview current market conditions, they are really coming out of this far stronger than they went in. Many have been the knockers and doom criers, but I for one am extremely confident of where they will go over the next few years and am looking forward to the profit they will generate for all lt holders - keep the faith and we will be rewarded for this under-rated, under valued company, there are just too many positives. Some really good posters on this forum have been great in helping me understand more technical info and its implications with regards to this share, so thanks to those, others have been pretty negative but still good for amusement value. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.985K 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.