TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

sp guesse

1. 527 Posts.
    Tankba

Anyone who supports TGS should start a new thread as No where man / Storm plays a game of leading the thread with a downramp title in the Subject. A bunch of people respond and his incorrect message becomes the broadcast Subject title for the next day. Just look.

Smart tactic by a downramper and I urge all interested in Tiger not to respond to his posts -rather respond in with a new thread with a less misleading subject title.

Today is very interesting to watch someone selling on strength of news. Interesting because some smart money soaking it all up (probably No where man). Im not a technical trader but suspect 40c is a support level.

My guesse for Share price is $1.50 by feb after licenses announced and JORC realeased and TSX listed. Many call for $2.00 and is not out of question. $4.00 by Dec 2008 after BFS. It is a very hard thing to pick as sentiment plays such big part. But it just keeps getting bigger, so hard to say. The good news is that not hard for them to spend $70m on a HMSP and start shipping concentrate. The grades a so fabulous this alone will make a fistfull of dollars. There is takeover options and of course buy in. Anvil are packing their dacks that BHP will swallow them - so they may be motivated to snap up some other fry to try and fend off.

My guesse is for JORC resource $3.0 bn of contained copper and cobalt/silver credits make it free carried. Still several large prospects around Kipoi being drilled so could easily double.

good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.