PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

sp hard to fathom

1. 39 Posts.
    I realise the price of Uranium is very low at the moment which has affected a lot of stocks. However it is hard to justify such a low sp for PEN imho due to a number of factors.
    1/ The SML is going to be issued in March 2014 which is the last requirement before we are able to commence production.
    2/ We have off-take agreements in place with a u3o8 price well above the spot price.
    3/ We have funding in place to allow for the cost of building the required infrastructure, some of which has already started.
    4/ We have already proved up a large amount of u3o8 which will supply production for many years and there is also a large amount of reserves still to be proven.
    5/ Whilst uranium is not the flavour of the month at the moment, its time will surely come. A world wide shortage is looming and the spot price must rise imho.
    6/ The other positive is that once we get the sml it is highly likely that one of the big producers, e.g Cameco, will try and take us over hopefully at a significant increase to the current sp.
    I have been in this stock for a few years at a significant loss, however I can still see a light at the end of the tunnel and I expect to recoup my money plus interest next year when we are producing.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.