RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sp heading back down, page-4

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Pleb,

Not an unreasonable observation.

When AOI announced suspension of operations in the nogal valley, they announced that it was their intention to resume prior to contract expiry.

At the same time people whom I trusted to ring Kenny, did so ( late April) and allegedly stated that this could all blow over by September/October..But ( here's the thing) weeks before the AOI anns there were inferences from ''Phone a friend'' where it was stated that Kenny was so excited about up north that the nogal seemed to no longer be in the lime light..

Other trustworthy ''think tankers'' Had talked to Tricky Ricky prior to the AOI suspension anns..

It was noted that Tricky Ricky had a totally different manner and tone when delivering his answers, but assured call recipient(s)right up to the day of the nogal suspension announcement that all was going to plan re nogal drilling.

There's a coupla indicators set in wet slow drying cement if ever there were a couple.

So back then, a coupla extra months for a not so ''best case scenario were factored in by many a ''researcher''

Then later on, we read inferences to November/December...

But ...these inferences do not accurately qualify whether they refer to Nogal valley or Darhoor region....

The blow/story is softened by the above imo.

This year's AGM could be a Darhoor version of last years nogal spruke.

Then on the political front, January,,,being election month, poses a number of variables and risks that I won't concern interested holders and fence sitters with in any great detail until further developements.

Interesting question to ponder.

How long before the nogal suspension was the decision to suspend, made ?

Why did xxxxxx make xxxxx2 remove Landau's Jan 08 spudding statements from the audio recording of the 07 AGM ?

And finally...how long is a piece of string ? ,,,,,

Or more to the point...how do you get a leopard to change it's spots ?

I enjoy thrillers too...and keep records.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.