RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

sp heading back down, page-6

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    landau is full of sh*t rupe we all know that ...... the fact they interviewed him for anything is laughable.

i've re-read a couple of his supposed emails of the days gone by ... classic fairy tale where the princess gets her knight in shinning armour. only one problem. the princess has already been around a fair bit and no one wants to touch her other than for a one night stand. she needs to be quarantined, overhauled, re-worked and displayed with a "As New - Under New Management" sticker. they've been paying themselves and giving themselves freebies for far too long ... like 8 years too long.

34 Parliament Place ... the place to be by the looks of it. Can I rent some space over there? i have a shell company that I am about to float. The soon to be listed business is about to do a deal with one of my other private companies which owns the universal rights for making icecubes, from Antarctic glacial ice, for export all over the cosmos. All my mates are taking up stock and setting up multinics as we speak. we'll be letting some stock go post IPO of course so that's the only way you'll get some!

if the ice cube plan fails i have plan b ready to go ..... water exports from the as yet untapped martian subterranean ice . I have signed up the milky way rights for that one ... well, in fact one of my other private companies has those rights and I'll be farming out that deal once the other one is stale enough and you've all forgotten about it. looking forward to my free oppies and lack of consulting fees for that little ripper. lol

yep, boredom. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.