CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

I listened in Steamer. I find it quite amusing that OPT's CEO...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I listened in Steamer. I find it quite amusing that OPT's CEO believes that the Australian Federal Government is a strong supporter of wave energy. Based on the fact that the federal government created the whatever you call it fund, for up and coming energy renewables, that are ready to go commercial. The CEO was so proud that they were selected by the expert panel, that beat 40 other applicants - CWE one of them .

This so called expert panel sure got it right when they awarded OPT the funds. At this moment in time OPT still do not have a full-scale commercial wave bouy. They are still in prototype stage. OPT would have to be a year or 2 behind CWE's drawn out time-table.

Why do the Australian electorate have top put up with these mega morons in government. Here we have a wave energy company with a sucessful piece of plant that is fully-scaled, commercially ready for demonstration yet it is not funded by these morons in government.

Surely there must be someone in govt that isn't a moron, swallow some pride and admit that you cocked it up big time and do something about it asap.

ps. You might just won't to sack your so called expert panel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.