CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

sp heading north, page-22

1. 1,225 Posts.

Any mentions of wave power will promote the sector to public consciousness and we hope that shortly it will be Carnegie Wave that will be the lead identifying company name for the sector. My reaction to The Inventors clip was probably the same as yours, Steam. It was a bit surprising that Tom Denniss of Oceanlinx couldn't explain clearly how his system worked. It would have been so easy to make a simple kitchen sink model with a cut away perspex side to show surging water movements and the compressed air above turning a small fan. No doubt the exercise was done to attract new private investors after their mishap one year ago.

The interview on Late Night Live radio with the two Ocean Power CEOs (from your link, Steam) was also done in a rather vague manner as if they had rarely explained anything publicly before. I'm perplexed at the limited preparation and lack of clear simple communication.

Next it will be Michael Ottaviano's turn to publically demonstrate CETO somewhere, but he can do it with an actual full scale working model!

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.